The party gathers
50 days after Janlove’s death, Sedalia Trannyth sends word to the leader ship of the Friends to have everyone gather in Waterdeep in 4 ten days at the Lookout. (The Lookout is across the street from the Raging Lion, and is accessed from the alley behind the building).
A rider was sent to Athkatla to inform Jasmine of Janlove’s fate, on the riders arriving he informed jasmine that her presence was requested in Waterdeep in 25 days.
Takes boat, and arrives one day before the meeting.
Was in Neverwinter when news of Janlove reached him. He quickly made his way back to Waterdeep, 25 days passed giving him 15 days before the meeting. with only a day before the meeting he encounters Cael’as Sumus’oth the Rover at The Raging Lion.
After being sent by his father, Ryl arrives at the Raging Lion with 2 ten days left before the meeting.
Looking for Drow sign
Cael’as Sumus’oth the Rover went to Janloves estate at around 4 AM to see if he could find any clues. After some investigating outside he knocked on the front door. After being informed that Janloves daughter was now taking care of the Vila, he asked to see her, offering his assistance in finding the Drow. She rejected his offer, as it was very early, and she has much work to complete before starting her day.
Unsatisfied with this outcome, Cael’as used a vine that was growing on the back side of the house to find an entrance into the office. After surprising Sedalia Trannyth with his unexpected presence on the balcony behind her, she was convinced to let him investigate the seen.
He found blood stains that had not yet been fully cleaned up, and a arrow from a hand cross bow that was embedded in some books.
Meeting at the Lookout
- Windsailor family crest contained two crystals
- Lady Quadove found the truth of the family crest and plotted to take it buy marrying Windsailor and then killing him.
- It would have worked, except for a group of friends informed Windsailor of the plot to take the crystals.
- Together they worked to prevent her from taking them, and they where some what successful, in that they managed to retrieve the crest but not before she completed the ritual to remove the crystal of the dead.
- When Lady Quidove found the crest missing, she killed Windsailor.
- Protecting the only living heir and the crest The Friends of Windsailor went into hiding.
- Only two members of the original six Friends of Windsailor where ever seen again, Trannyth the true heir, and Tal Aa’ros.
- To this day Tal Aa’ros will not speak of the others
- One of Janloves servants was sent out during the attack on the Vila with a message that three Drow and a Human with a leopard where attacking the Vila.
- Cael’as was unsatisfied with Sedalia’s plans to set a trap for the drow, and wanted to simply eliminate them. Sedalia agreed to accelerate her time table and the group was to meet up in 2 days.
- When leaving they see Linxien Faldorn standing at the entrance to the alleyway, leaning on his Falchion.
- Linx expresses distaste for Sedalia’s over abundance of caution, and told the party his blade was available if needed.
Find the drow
- Still unsatisfied with the outcome, our group of adventures begin to plot.
- Raistlin Majere invites the party back to The Majere school of Magic where they can begin to formulate there plans.
- After some discussion, Cael’as and Jasmine returned to the Raging Lion to find Morn.
- They found Linx and Morn having a discussion on what approach should be used with the Drow
- After some discussion Linx tells them the Drow can be found at the Swords Rest.
After the drow
- The party enters the Swords Rest and identifies a single drow and the leopard. With the drow is a Druid.
- They make quick work of the leopard and the Drow, and the bar tenter who attacked them as well.
- They held the Druid and Jasmine knocked him out.
- They then went to the second floor and found the remaining two drow, and with a single shot of lightning and a few arrows, they where no more.
- They brought the Druid back to the school, using his skills Ryl got the Druid to tell them of the Messenger and that he was at the Builders Guild Hall.
- Ryl and Jasmine then brought the Druid to Linx at the Raging Lion
- Linx brought the Druid to one of the back rooms, and told Ryl and Jasmine to leave as he didn’t want to know any of the details.
- 800XP each